One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
Site Cluster Coordinator (3 vacant positions)
Ensure that ZSL effectively and efficiently delivers the outcomes and outputs it commits to achieve under the “Supporting coastal protection through biodiversity conservation in coastal ecosystems affected by typhoons in the Philippines (ProCoast)” project.
The post-holder will provide vital support in operational planning and implementation of the project that aims to make coastal protection sustainable in the regions particularly threatened by typhoons and also to conserve their unique biodiversity. The postholder should have years of solid experience in planning and leading the implementation of community organizing, capability building, and facilitating participatory planning processes in crucial stages of establishing and managing community-based marine protected areas and fisheries management.
Candidate should have:
- A university degree in conservation, natural resource management, social science/development or management
- With 3-5 years of experience in planning and implementing socio-economic and fisheries surveys/monitoring programs
- Extensive experience in analysis, reporting, and communicating results of socio-economic and fisheries research
- Existing track record in multi-stakeholder collaboration along the areas of conservation work.
- Extensive experience in community organizing in coastal communities, especially formation, organizational development/ capability building of people’s organizations
- Hands on experience in local planning and budgeting, MPA planning, and sustainable financing strategies
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with experience
Application deadlines and interviews: closing date for application 29 March 2019, interviews start on 01 April 2019.
Application details: Please submit a CV and cover letter by way of application to email@example.com
Zoological Society of London Philippines
Country Office, 45-0 Burgos St., La Paz, 5000 Iloilo City
Tel/Fax +63 33 3300929