One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
TWO (2) PRIVATE SECTOR REPRESENTATIVE (PSR) IN THE GOVERNING BOARD.
The following are the CRITERIA AND GUIDELINES1
for the 2019 Search for Private Sector
Representative- TUP BOR:
A. CRITERIA FOR CANDIDATES FOR PRIVATE SECTOR REPRESENTATIVE (PSR) —
Nominees for PSR to the Technological University of the Philippines (TUP) Board of
Regents (BOR) must satisfy the following criteria:
- Must be a prominent Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines;
- Must be at least forty (40) years old;
- Must be a person of unquestioned integrity and probity and must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or crime;
- Must be successful in his/her profession(s) or chosen field;
- Must be from the industry, business, or profession that can contribute to the pursuit of the mandate of TUP;
- Must have at least five (5) years proven experience in a managerial position or corporate governance;
- Must have solid contribution to the community and/or country;
- Must not be connected with TUP in any manner for two years prior to the nomination;
- Must have an extensive record of employment, business, expertise, and connection with the private sector. If the nominee previously worked in any capacity with a government entity or was a consultant in any government undertaking or whatever nature, the proportion of the time the nominee served in government should not exceed one-fourth of the entire time served in the private sector;
- Must not in any way be presently employed or appointed to any position in any government agency or entity (national, local, or government-owned or controlled corporation), be it on a full-time or part-time basis, at the time of nomination; and
- Must explicitly manifest availability of time and commitment to the service of TUP.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to
DR. PERFECTO A. ALIBIN
Commissioner and Chair-Designate,
TUP -Board of Regents
2. Supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae of nominee with duly certified documents in support of data specified therein (e.g., academic records; past and current employment/service records; awards received, SEC/DTI Registration of companies owned by nominee; etc.)
C. PROCESS- Letter of Intent and all supporting documents shall be submitted to the Office of the TUP Board Secretary, Secretariat of the Search Committee, located at the 2nd Floor Administration Building, TUP-Manila not later than March 22, 2019 at 5 o’clock in
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Mona J. Purganan, University Board Secretary, or the Secretariat at 301-3001 loc. 125.
1 Based on the CHED recommended Criteria and Guidelines