One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contract
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, andtelemarketing
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
• Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
• Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to learn and remain calm and focused under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written
- Organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanour
- Able to bring closure to difficult projects
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Preferably with knowledge on waste water treatment (not required).
- Preferably with background on chemicals.