One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
Deputy Chief of Paty, Philippines Safe Water Activity
Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified Deputy Chief of Party candidates to provide leadership and support to a 5-year, $15 – 19 million USAID-funded water security initiative in the Philippines. The primary purpose of the Safe Water Activity (SWA) is to improve water security of water-stressed communities in the Philippines. The activity will increase access to resilient water supply and sanitation services, improve sustainable management of water resources and improve water sector governance. Activity intervention areas include water supply and sanitation, access to public/private financing, stakeholder coordination and planning, management of critical watersheds, community water management and conservation, and water security knowledge exchange across multiple sectors.
- Support the COP to implement and manage the technical aspects of the Safe Water Activity;
- Lead efforts to produce drafts of major contract written deliverables including work plans, success stories, and weekly, quarterly and annual reports for COP finalization;
- Coordinate with other USAID and donor projects in support of the COP and technical teams.
- Bachelor’s degree and seven years of relevant, progressively responsible experience;
- Proven track record of implementing and/or managing projects of similar size and scope to SWA, with a technical focus on water supply and sanitation and/or natural resource management;
- Possess a combination of technical familiarity and management skills that spans the subject areas covered by the project and in-depth experience in the areas of disaster risk reduction, climate change adaptation, and/or resilience;
- Experience backstopping and reinforcing the long and short-term specialists, and ensuring that the project remains focused on achieving results;
- Superior project management skills to manage the day-to-day operations of the project and report directly to USAID; and
- A Filipino citizen.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
*CV in reverse chronological format
*A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech ARD’s ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/2CK2k8z
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.