One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger Structure
- Economic Resource Planning
- Philippine Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Internal Financial Reporting Standards
- Philippine Taxation
- Microsoft Excel advanced knowledge
- English and Filipino language proficiency
- People Management
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant license
- Seven to 10 years of supervisory or managerial experience in the role
Send your resume now at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Don't forget to indicate the position you’re applying for on the email subject.