One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
Responsible for the overall management and direction of the internal audit department: Able to develop and implement an effective audit program
supported by systems and procedures that will meet the current and future requirements of the company to support its business operations and growth.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- A Certified Public Accountant with very good knowledge of auditing
- At least 10 years Audit experience internal or public accounting (external)
- Excellent managerial skills
- Working experience requires a lot of interaction with other departments
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal control, principles and applications
- Excellent computer application skills including MS Window and ERP
- Exposure to operations and field audit is a must.
Send application to email@example.com