One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Identify and solicit new leads and prospects through networking and cold calling.
- Set up appointments and engage in meaningful consultative discussions.
- Understand client needs and propose appropriate products and services to address those needs.
- Conduct product presentations to small or large groups when necessary.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Prepare and present proposals and pricing.
- Upsell existing clients by introducing new products and services.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Visit existing clients on a regular basis to nurture and cultivate relationship.
- Attend internal group meetings when required.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Prepare and submit Sales Order duly accomplished to Delivery Personnel
- Maintaining client records.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in any course.
- Experience in Architecture/Civil Engineering field preferrable.
- A good leader.
- Can drive with valid Driver’s Licence required.
- Excellent phone skills, time management abilities and an intrinsic motivation to win clients
- Comfortable in conversing with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Ability work under pressure.
- Product knowledge.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks is essential.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen to details.
- Sales-oriented and driven.
- Can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Outgoing and confident.