One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
Social Media Community Manager
We are looking for a field-based full-time Social Media Community Manager, preferably with golf knowledge, SEO/SEM/content writing background to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users across multiple social media pages and websites around the world.
If chosen, employment will be six days a week on tournament weeks - Monday to Saturday mainly in various golf clubs nationwide. Some international travel required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup, optimize and manage social media pages of the Philippine Golf Tour, PGT Asia and Ladies PGT to increase visibility of our various golf events’ social content
- Real time social media coverage of golf events; providing copy and photo / video content straight from the golf course
- Prepare social media content plans
- Track the performance of all social media campaigns
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Work closely with his/her team of colleagues to ensure that quality work is delivered on time
- Create social media calendars and schedule posts accordingly using various social media tools
- Keep himself/herself up-to-date of recent digital marketing and SEO news and trends with digital marketing vendor on social media campaigns
- Coordinate with website vendor on updates
- College graduate, preferably a communication or multimedia related degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in planning and leading social media and community initiatives
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Knowledge of multimedia tools, devices and equipment
- Analytical skills to interpret web traffic and online engagement metrics
Email resume to email@example.com