One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
- Must be a graduate of Comm. Arts and the likes, with Master's degree is an advantage
- With at least 5 years related work experience as an executive support staff
- Must have strong communication skills both written and oral
- Must be analytical, with good people skills and has pleasing personality
- Must know document control and filing systems
- Can render high level administrative and secretarial support to a top executive
- Well versed with MS Office applications and in recording minutes of the meetings.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to
Contact Numbers: 0917-8639732 / 0998-9629467 / 373-8888 local 338