One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
- Meet customer’s contact requirement products, as may be assigned
- Continuously develop existing as well as potential markets
- Maintain liaison with other departments
- Communicate new products offerings
- Maintain product knowledge
- Recommend proper products
- Prepare proper quotations
- Maintain good relations with customer
- Conduct and assist in product demonstration to potential buyers and users as necessary.
- Plan calls and routes effectively to optimize cost effectiveness
- Coordinate with other departments
- Meet expense budget standards
- Justify expenses beyond budget
- Completed call reports or DSAR submitted for each call
- Submit weekly Projects Status Reports and Monthly Sales Progress Reports
• Graduate of Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical) or other related Engineering Course with at least two (2) year experience in Industrial sales.
• Experienced in handling Drives, PLC, Softstarter, Automation.
• Experienced in dealing with customers personally to provide their requirements.
• Knowledgeable in product presentation
• Experience in development of merchandizing programs
• Experience in Technical Sales is an advantage.