-Assist Accountants with creating and editing financial documents.
-Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company.
-Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses.
-Draft and report financial presentations.
-Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds.
-Preferable with at least 1year experience.
– Associate’s degree in related field with work experience.
– Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
– Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
– Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
– Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
– Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
– Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
– Preferably living within or near Makati City.
– Competitive Salary Structure
– Meal Allowance
– HMO and Dental Benefit
– Paid Leaves
– SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
– 13th month pay