One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
Transitions Manager – South Asia (1)
Description of the job vacancy – duties and functions;
- Overall management of work dynamics specific transitions with Regional or Strategic importance
- Work with the subject matter experts from multiple workstreams, provide account coordination and control of resources required to complete each Transition project
- Development of key protocols for each transition communications, meetings and reports
- Champions the use of the standard transition tools to effectively manage successful projects
- Monitors, follows up and updates project leads. Input and maintains data on relevant transition reports, plans and tracking tool for each transition and ensure it is client specific and is being circulated on a periodic basis to all relevant key stakeholders
- At least 8 years of local and international experience in handling regional level transition projects management for facilities management in multinational companies.
- At least 1 year experience with project management/transitions management tools: WorkFront and MS Project
- Has Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and is a Certified Project Management Professional
- Has experience in tracking and reporting on regional and multiple-country transitions and has proven ability to coordinate with both regional and local subject matter experts across departments such as Human Resources, Engineering, Facilities Management, Environment, Health and Safety and Procurement and other relevant team members to ensure efficient and timely execution of deliverables.
- Has proven track record on Transition Surveys with excellent satisfaction
Interested applicants must e-mail updated CV to PH.Recruitment@ap.jll.com JLL | Jones Lang LaSalle Philippines Inc. 19th Floor NEX Tower 6786 Ayala Avenue, Makati City Philippines 1223