One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
Program Officer (Position Code: PO)
PO shall be responsible in performing a full range of assignment (such as administrative, logistic and technical support, as well as, coordinating with government offices or related agencies in the implementation of programs) under the supervision of JICA Philippines. PO will be working with Japanese and Filipino counterparts in JICA Philippines to liaise with JICA HQ, development partners and Philippine Government counterparts.
Said position will be assigned to any section at the discretion of Management.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Management, Agriculture, Engineering, Public Policy, Public Finance, Public Administration or other related or social science courses
- With around 5 years relevant working experience; experience in foreign development aid, project finance/financial management in government or private sector is an advantage
- Strong interest and good knowledge of development issues would be a requirement
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptable and willing to learn in the multi-cultural environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Proficient computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics software used in JICA (such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint &/or Filemaker, Lotus Notes, etc.)
* Evaluation of applicants shall not be limited to the abovementioned qualifications. JICA may consider other relevant work criteria in recruitment of said positions.
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is an agency of the Government of Japan responsible for implementing the technical cooperation, grant aid and yen loan programs of Japan's Official Development Assistance (ODA). For more information, refer to JICA's homepage: http://www.jica.go.jp/english and http://www.jica.go.jp/philippine/english/index.html.
The recruitment will be handled by the Takezawa Technology Transfer & Industrial Consultancy, Inc (TTT-ICI). All applicants must indicate the position code in the subject line and submit their Curriculum Vitae with photo, including two work-related references, on or before 30 June 2019 to TTT-ICI at Unit-K 3rd Floor, Westgate Tower, Investment Drive, Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City or e-mail to email@example.com.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.