One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATES
- Register guest and assign rooms.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of rooms.
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check and cash handling procedures and policies.
- Understand room status.
- Knows room location, type of room available and room rates.
- Must be sales minded.
- Knows how to present options and alternatives to guest and offers assistance in making choices.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department of all check outs, late check outs and early check ins.
- Possess a working knowledge of reservations department.
- Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Knows cancellation procedures.
- Process guest check in or check out.
- Knows how to perform cashier related function like posting charges to guest accounts cashiering task or invoice settlements.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Male at least 5’6 or Female at least 5’0 age not more than 35 years old.
- College graduate is required.
- With 1 year previous hotel – related experience desired.
- Pleasant, Honest and Friendly.
- Able to maintain good customer relationship.