One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- To do on-site diagnosis, isolation, replacement and repair of computer related problems including pull out and delivery of units to effect resolution.
- Recommend and/or apply necessary changes to the system which includes among others, hardware and software upgrades, installation or upgrade of patch files, installation or removal of device drivers and re-configuration of hardware or software set-up.
- Install licensed operating systems, standard office applications, anti-virus software and other software as needed and provided that these are within the limitations of the copyright agreement.
- Escalate concerns and issues as necessary to your supervisor and client.
- A degree holder in any computer-related course
- At least one (1) year working experience in hands-on technical support, preferably in an IT or related industry
- Above average communication skills and with strong customer service orientation
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, provided with related exposure during their internship.