One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
We are currently looking for an Officer to support energy-related projects implemented by ICLEI SEAS. The successful candidate will be based in Quezon City.
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in implementing energy-related projects, preferably in an international organization or NGO
- Completed university degree or equivalent in Engineering, Environmental Science, Urban Planning, or related fields. Having a Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Familiarity with conducting building energy audits is a must.
- Familiarity with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and Building for
- Ecologically Responsible Design Excellence (BERDE) rating systems are advantageous.
- Knowledge of greenhouse gas emissions inventory protocols (GPC and IPCC) as well as the use of • USAID’s Clean Energy Emission Reduction (CLEER) tool are advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office, e-mail programs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Interest in international collaboration and sustainability
Download full TOR here: https://bit.ly/2UFhQJr
To apply, please submit the following documents through e-mail with the subject “Officer: Energy and Built Environment” by Friday (22 February 2019) to email@example.com :
- Cover letter that demonstrates your experience, qualifications and why you feel you would be the right choice for this position. Please address the cover letter to:
Regional Director ICLEI Local Governments for Sustainability Southeast Asia Secretariat
2. Latest CV (maximum of three pages) Please use English for all communications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone call is entertained. For more information about ICLEI Southeast Asia Secretariat, visit http://icleiseas.org/
3. Applications and CVs must be sent in one PDF, with filename: Surname.GivenName. Noncompliant submissions will not be considered.