One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
Internship for Accounting / Finance Student
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping and auditing files
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- With high degree of accuracy.
- Must be keen to details and with pleasing personality.
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- Internship position(s) for duration of 1-3 month(s).
Bring a copy of your resume and an endorsement letter from your university/college.
For interested applicants, please email your resume, or contact us with the details stated below. Please look for Ms. Shaira Barcoma, HR Department for inquiries.
Office Address: 57 Mariveles, Barangay Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
Contact Details: (02) 631-0362