One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and overseeing all construction activities and materials management in all project sites as listed in the aforementioned scope of works.
- Coordinate with other departments (Estate Management, Engineering, Documentation, Marketing, Purchasing and Accounting), in the interfacing of activities such as take-outs, inspection and turn-over.
- Evaluate performance of Labor contractors in relation to their quality, timetable, efficiency, dependability and available resources.
- Prepares overall site status reports with respect to the construction activities, NTP distribution, Completed and On-going construction works and others.
- Prepares employee assignment on special projects such as main entrance facilities, project amenities such as the Multi Purpose Hall, Basketball Court, Elevated Water Tank with Pump House and other facilities indicated in the development plan.
- Conduct regular project site inspection on all on-going project sites.
- Assist Engineering Department on Project Conceptualization and Budget Estimates Preparation and other necessary scope of works.
- Plan and develop strategies for construction and warehouse management that would be beneficial to the company.
- Ensures that commitment schedule and time tables of all construction activities are met within the time frame with above acceptable quality.
- Report and transpires all necessary and critical issues on all project sites needing higher management decision.
- Maintain construction management guidelines by conducting regular meeting with the staff, personnel and including labor contractors on the whole aspects of construction.
- Initiates project managers and project engineers to conduct construction seminars, meetings and trainings on skilled workers to cope with much higher quality standard on workmanship.
- Evaluates performance and efficiency of all staffs and personnel under the Construction Department.
- Responsible in managing all staff and subordinates and other personnel working under the Construction Department.
- Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering
- Board passer
- With established relevant and wide experience in the management of Land Development and Mass Housing Construction Projects.
- Must have superior people management and leadership skills
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge in ACAD, Land Dev’t. Project Scheduling and Surveying
- Average knowledge in MS Office-based softwares (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and other applicable computer software or system.
- General Description of Function/Job Content
- Managing the entire Construction Department, from Project Conceptualization to Construction Completion and up to turnover of Land Development, Housing and Other Construction works.