One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FOOD SPECIALIST – SAVOURY LINE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s College Degree in Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or its equivalent field;
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of work experience handling savoury food formulation;
- Prepares reports such as but not limited to Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet among others;
- Remarkable presentation skills;
- Efficient in handling product development activities;
- Skillful in the use of various Microsoft Applications;
- Highly adept in various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program such as SAP and Microsoft Dynamics or any similar programs;
- Extensive level of resourcefulness; AND
- Productive in an environment of targets and deadlines.
Advantageous if applicant is:
- Exhibiting high level of integrity on the job;
- Exceedingly attentive to details;
- Displaying well developed interpersonal skills; AND
- Responsive to multitasking and job development.
Work Experience: Two (2) to three (3) years of work experience Location: Philippines, National Capital Region, Makati City