One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or a Certificate Course in Procurement or its equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience handling purchasing/procurement transactions;
- Highly adept in various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program such as SAP and Microsoft Dynamics;
- Skillful in the use of various Microsoft Applications;
- Effective sourcing ability in identifying suppliers;
- Remarkable skills in negotiation;
- Basic knowledge in equipment, machine and engine parts, construction material, hardware among other items;
- Extensive level of resourcefulness; AND
- Productive in an environment of targets and deadlines.
Advantageous if applicant is:
- Exhibiting high level of integrity on the job;
- Able to own and drive his/her own motorcycle;
- Exceedingly attentive to details;
- Displaying well developed interpersonal skills; AND
- Responsive to multitasking and job development.
Work Experience: One (1) year of work experience Location: Philippines, National Capital Region, Makati City