One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or its related field;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant with a minimum of three (3) years of work experience;
- Highly familiar with financial, general, cost accounting, inventory, tax, and audit;
- Remarkable skills in cost accounting within the food industry;
- Has strong analytical and technical skills in accounting;
- Good business acumen;
- Highly adept in various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program such as SAP and Microsoft Dynamics;
- Skillful in the use of various Microsoft applications;
- Productive in an environment of targets and deadlines; AND
- Handles accounting data and information with utmost confidentiality.
Advantageous if applicant is:
- Exhibiting high level of integrity on the job;
- Willing to work in Makati City and on site;
- Exceedingly attentive to details;
- Displaying well developed interpersonal skills; AND
- Responsive to multitasking and job development.
Work Experience: Three (3) years of work experience Location: Philippines, National Capital Region, Makati City