One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Diploma Course in Import Logistics Coordinator or its related field;
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience handling transactions with Customs and logistics operations for importation of goods;
- Knowledgeable of customs processes and procedures, computations, alongside with its tariff laws and classification;
- Effective problem solving skills;
- Efficient in processing import documents while coordinating with the shipping lines whenever needed;
- Ability to work with the least supervision while on field;
- Handles renewal process with the Bureau of Customers and applications of import permits;
- Skillful in the use of various Microsoft Applications;
- Extensive level of resourcefulness; AND
- Productive in an environment of targets and deadlines.
Advantageous if applicant is:
- Exhibiting high level of integrity on the job;
- Exceedingly attentive to details;
- Displaying well developed interpersonal skills; AND
- Responsive to multitasking and job development.
Work Experience: Two (2) years of work experience Location: Philippines, National Capital Region, Makati City