One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT TRAFFIC ANALYST
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Facilitates quantitative project KPIs such as service level so that intra day and intra week operational KPIs are met and optimized.
- Ensures that published schedules appropriately meet organization & project specific targets (KPIs) within a set policy.
- Monitors intraday actuals against forecasted planning parameters and applies corrective actions to address any negative deviations.
- Executes re forecast of planning parameters based on actuals and updates intra day schedules (i.e. move breaks/lunches, delay meetings, cancel training) to best meet requirements for the upcoming intervals.
- Records events and incidents that influence forecasts and KPI realization for impact analysis and future planning purposes.
- Accepts and maintains published schedules by making adjustments to accommodate changes related to available resources or client requirements.
- Determines daily and weekly strategy for intraday management by optimizing productive & non-productive hours. This includes but is not limited to proposing additional training, overtime, and voluntary time off in coordination with operations.
- Typing Test: 30wpm