One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT SCHEDULER
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Has advanced, specialized expertise within a range of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes assignments and facilitates the work of others.
- May coordinate assignments beyond work area.
- Proposes improvements to processes and methods.
- Acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
- Works autonomously within established procedures.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Acts as a technical expert in some areas.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Suggests enhancements to work procedures and practices to improve efficiency.
- Serves as a team lead.
- May allocate work to team members.
- Provides subject matter guidance to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to atypical problems with little or no precedent.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Uses tact and diplomacy when working with others.
- Delivers the required calculation for all workflows based on transactions, productivity, and waste forecasts.
- Reviews and processes requests from operations for scheduled activities, such as time off, non-productive activities, and exceptions into schedules, based on guidelines and planned capacity.
- Creates employee schedules that minimize work hours and meet workload requirements, resource availability, and regulations.
- Optimizes the use of resources to effectively meet project KPIs.
- Publishes employee work schedules after sign-off of intraday management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.