One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
- The primary responsibilities of this position include prospecting, cultivating, closing and managing sales accounts.
- A Marketing Representative is responsible for developing and nurturing a professional relationship between the Company and their clients.
- Tasks include creating proposals and quotations to prospective customers and preparing weekly forecasts of sales opportunities, as well as performing other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Educational Background: Graduate of Civil Engineering or Architecture / Marketing
- Gender/Civil Status: Male or Female, preferably Single
- Marketing Skills: selling, negotiating and influencing, analysis and decision-making
- With driving skills (For field purposes)
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Salary Package: P20,000.00 starting (with Commission Scheme)
For interested applicants:
- Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT PERSON: Ms. ICE CATAP (Administrative Assistant)
- CONTACT NUMBERS: 0922-866-6040 / (02) 723-4922 OR 23