One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
Technical Writer (Independent Consultant – Short–Term)
Chemonics International Inc., a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington D.C., seeks a Technical Writer for the USAID-funded E-PESO Activity based in Makati City, Philippines. The Activity aims to promote a more efficient, transparent and inclusive retail epayment system.
The Technical Writer is responsible for comprehensive, easy-to-read and follow documents for prospective and new members of a payments organization. The consultant is responsible for the following:
- Produce high-quality documentation for the prospective and new members to help them familiarize with the guidelines, policies, procedures, roles and responsibilities of membership;
- Conduct the necessary research and analysis as inputs to the required documentation;
- Write and layout easy-to-understand and compelling text with the necessary visual images, diagrams and charts
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, finance, economics, business or related field of study
- Proven working experience in technical writing or similar documentation as described
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp payment system-related concepts, policies and processes and make them easily understandable in text and graphic images
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other document / image editing tools
For more details, please request full Scope of Work (SOW) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Send electronic submission to email@example.com by November 16, 2018. Please include cover letter and resume. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.