One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
Senior Investment Officer (510)
We are seeking a Senior Investment Officer (510) to grow our portfolio in the Philippines who is socially driven and has strong investment skills, particularly in the field of mezzanine finance and venture debt.
Capital 4 Development Partners (C4D), is an Impact Investment Fund Manager based in the Netherlands with offices in the Philippines, Indonesia and India. We invest in promising, scalable, impactful small and medium enterprises.
The 510 will be involved in C4D's investing activities in the Philippines, including deal sourcing, analysis/diligence, transaction closing and post-investment support to investee companies. The role is highly entrepreneurial and analytical, spanning emerging market investing, consulting and managing investment portfolios with a focus on socio-economic impact. The position can be based out of Manila or any major cities in the Visayas and will require close collaboration with our Investment Manager in Quezon City.
- Conducts industry/market research for potential impact investees
- Screens and shortlists companies to create a viable investment pipeline Discusses with companies their business/financial models/plans, projections, and prepares Information Memorandum for deliberation and decision making
- Participates in investment negotiations and structuring of deals Conducts due diligence and appraisal of potential investment candidates Facilitates and assists in the preparation and execution of legal documents
- Maintains good business relations with investees
- Supports all aspects of investment portfolio management, monitors and reviews the social and financial performance of existing investments, and their management information and compliance with covenants
- Identifies and delivers or facilitates the delivery of non-financial support to investee companies
- Proven working experience on investment management
- Strong passion for social/development impact investing
- With solid experience and strong background in mezzanine and/or venture debt finance (ranging from PhP10Mil to PhP100MiI per portfolio company)
- Solid understanding of financial set-up and procedures, accounting and (Excel) financial model construction
- Excellent interpersonal and written and communication skills Demonstrated teamwork skills, openness to feedback and new ideas, and ability to relate sensitively to a wide and diverse range of individuals and organizations
- Can travel regularly and work effectively across multiple international cultures
- Good/strong relevant network in the Philippines
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Preferably with MBA or equivalent qualification
Interested candidates should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (subject line "Senior Investment Officer") with your CV (3 pages max) and cover letter detailing relevant qualifications and career motivation. Kindly mention your salary expectation and notice period in your CV. Deadline is on November 09, 2018.
For more details, kindly visit these links