One of the Philippines' pioneering recruitment portals with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career seekers and employers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with set revenue targets on a monthly basis
- Develops yearly strategies and goals for the Trucking and Forwarding Operations.
- Reports to the General Manager on matters relating to the profitability strategies, throughput and maintenance concerns, and other related issues in both Trucking and Forwarding Operations;
- Markets the trucking and forwarding services of the company to interested and potential clientele based on the target set by the Management;
- Ensure safety standards in processing operational transactions are followed as set by the concerned governing bodies of the government; Conducts and ensures pre-operations safety check.
- Decides on who and what transactions to be assigned to either in-house and external fleet (sub-contractors);
- Monitor, Inform and Update the General Manager and client of the status of the transaction;
- Shall monitor trips of drivers, trucks and verify schedules of drivers and helpers;
- Coordinate details of the trip and delivery with client and other concerned persons
- 30 years old and above (case to case basis);
- At least College graduate;
- With training skills and experience relating to heavy duty equipments and prime mover trucks;
- Preferably with Managerial Skills and able to supervise persons under his care and jurisdiction;
- With marketing background and good PR;
- Willing to go on field work and on-call 24/7;
- With good moral character and knows how to follow instructions.
- Preferably knows how to interpret truck catalog and other mechanical designs.
Kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit personally to our head office located at Dela Rosa Centre, 7603 Dela Rosa Street, Pio Del Pilar Makati City.