Posted by:Modern Transporton October 3, 2018 6:33 am
Total views: 5,217
- Responsible for personal workflow and to achieve the maximum output.
- Welding all trailers at fabrication stage to the standard set by Modern Transport.
- Ensuring fabricated material has been welded to specifications of the trailer.
- Ensure that job numbers are allocated to jobs and keep track of time frames.
- Quality assurance once job is finished.
- Responsible for the availability of all the safety equipment at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining discipline as per company policies.
- Provide technical information in relation to different parts (e.g. suspensions, rams, hydraulic motor, electrical components, fixed or movable rub plates etc.)
- Ensure time keeping and production are within the parameters set by management.
- Report health and safety breaches or identify events likely to result in breaches.
3 years practical experience