One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
Officer-in-Charge (College Department)
- Responsible for the overall supervision and development of faculty members.
- Take charge of the students, and other extracurricular activities (i.e. club activities).
- Manage the student’s academic curriculum and establish procedures for the selection of instructional design in accordance to the school’s instructional goals.
- Monitor and evaluate student discipline, development and performance.
- Coordinate with parents and other school administrators.
- Must undergo at least one-year training period.
- Candidate must possess Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in any field.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Experience in academic teaching or administration is an advantage.
- More than 5 years of supervisory experience in Education or any equivalent field.
- Excellent English and Filipino communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Has the ability to lead and manage a team.
- Has a high sense of responsibility and willing to learn
Note: (We do not accept applicants who are not yet done with their Master's degree/thesis)