One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
Accounting Staff (Accounts Payable)
The Accounting Staff is responsible for the accurate reporting of Orchestra Software?s transactions. This includes, but is not limited to, receivables and payables, banking, and month-end reporting. This role requires attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Prepare and issue monthly billing, as well as customer statements and credit memos
- Manage customer relationships, including incoming payments, account reconciliations, and past due collections
- Manage the order to cash process, including contract review and sales order creation in collaboration with the Sales and Customer Success departments
- Support the month-end close process, including journal entry preparation, account reviews, and reconciliations
- Reconcile incoming and outgoing bank and credit card transactions
- Assist with Accounts Payable process as needed, including updating vendor profiles, invoice entry, and payment reconciliation
- Assist with financial audits and reviews, and perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- At least 6 months experience in the field is required.
- Amenable to work in Makati City
- Can start ASAP
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title "ACCOUNTING - JMARKET"