One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
- College graduate preferably major in Journalism, Mass Communications, Economics
- 2 to 3 years experience as a Reporter in print or any multimedia platform
- Sharper sense/nose for news, greater altitude in choosing story angles
- Exposure in multimedia platforms other than breaking news
- Familiar and equipped with writing tools to help him/her master word choice, sentence structure and architecture; Interview
- Must have a basic understanding of media laws and ethics especially those on accuracy and libel; knows the fundamentals of journalism; understands social media as well as its rights and responsibilities.
SEND YOUR RESUME WITH APPLICATION LETTER TO:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Philippine Daily Inquirer, Inc.
1098 Chino Roces Avenue cor. Yague & Mascardo Sts., Makati City