One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
Tax Accounting Assistant
- Assists immediate superior of ensuring that timely filing and payment of the taxes:
- a) Monthly Remittance of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation (1601C)
- b) Monthly Remittance of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation (Expanded) (1601E)
- c) Monthly Value Added Tax Declaration (2550M)
- d) Quarterly Value Added Tax Declaration (2550Q)
- e) Annual Alpha List of Suppliers (1604E)
- f) Annual Alpha List of Employees (1604CF)
- g) Monthly Remittance of Final Withholding Tax (160F)
- h) Monthly Remittance of VAT and other percentage taxes (1600)
- Assists immediate Superior, Manager and Treasurer in Handling BIR Audit:
- a) Ensures that all mandatory requirements as per Letter of Authority (LA) are submitted to the BIR Examiners and all deadlines of reports are well coordinated with the direct supervisor.
- Encode data to BIR Modules as attachment to the following:
- a) Monthly Alpha List per Payee (MAP)
- b) Summary of Alpha List of Withholding Tax (SAWT)
- c) Summary List of Sales and Purchases
- Ensures that all Certificates of Withholding Tax (2307) from customers are properly monitores and collected
- Distributes Certificates of Withholding Tax BIR Form 2307 to our suppliers of goods and services.
- Performs others tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior
- BS Accountancy Graduate
- With at least one year experience
- Computer Literate
You may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.