Posted by:Homemark Inc.on June 1, 2018 8:13 am
Total views: 4,885
General Description of Function/Job Content
Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and edit correspondence.
- Organize and maintain files; monitor and log incoming mail and messages; and prepare initial drafts of responsive correspondence as appropriate.
- Coordinate calendar and scheduling and make travel arrangements for Executives.
- Perform administrative duties including answering phones and ordering office supplies.
- Plan meetings and occasional large-scale events.
- Compile and distribute weekly staff updates as well as monthly updates to the advisory board, assist the Executive Office in running weekly staff meetings.
- Monitors progress report of various project.
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility study.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree
- Has a pleasing and excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, confident and has an outgoing personality
- At least 2 years of experience as Executive Assistant