Join our motivated and youthful team of online Document Analysts and Indexers! We work on a regular dayshifts and enjoy a relaxed working atmosphere with freedom to enjoy long weekends.
THE JOB is full-timewith a promise of flexible work hours, early out and NO graveyard shifts. It provides a continous learning environment that guarantees going home smarte every day. Allows work from home on certain conditions.
The job entails reading, analyzing and classifying online documents using a standard coding system for a Periodicals Indexing Project.
Indexing; Editing; Editorial Services; Abstracting; Data Analyst/Analysis; Information Analyst; Information Analysis; Copyediting;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE can start immediately and must have:
- High English Grammar proficiency
- Excellent reading comprehension
- Love for Reading a wide variety of topics
- A college degree or at least a 4th-year college level education preferably in English, Journalism, Library Science, Communication Research and Literature.
- Basic Typing, Computer and Internet proficiency
- Previous work experience as a writer editor, and/or indexer is an advantage
Please email Resume with Photo to
Exam schedule will be sent to you
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY