One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
The Finance Officer is responsible for all accounting, reporting and analysis of periodic financial reports, forecasting, budgeting, and compliance with government requirements and donor expectations. This includes establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control processes, procedures and systems and ensuring compliance, and managing the accounting systems to ensure provision of timely, consistent and accurate information for management decision making. The Finance Officer also manages and supervises finance staff across all program areas. Reporting to the Comptroller, the Finance Officer is also expected to consistently look for ways to improve the accounting and reporting systems of CFSI.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- At least five years of financial management experience, preferably in an international non-governmental organization (INGO).
- Possesses strong management, analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Filipino.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, web-based applications, and accounting software, preferably Quickbooks and NetSuite.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
CFSI values diversity, is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes into the Organization those who are committed to human rights, subscribe to the Humanitarian Principles, and meet the requirements of specific posts. Committed to being a learning organization, CFSI invests in the further development of its human resources, including contributions towards higher education.
Applicants should send the following documents to email@example.com: Cover letter expressing interest in employment with CFSI addressed to the Screening Committee; updated and complete résumé; names and contact details of three (3) references. The deadline for applications is 18 June 2017. The Screening Committee will contact only short-listed candidates. For more information, visit www.cfsi.ph.