Posted by:AmeriCares Foundation Inc.on November 1, 2020 6:04 am
Total views: 67
Americares is a health-focused relief and development organization that responds to people affected by poverty or disaster with life-changing health programs. When people are in crisis, we make sure that health comes first. The organization is currently in need of professionals for its: Emergency Response Roster
- Medical Technologists
- Social Workers
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support
- A bachelor’s degree holder
- With or without experience as long as willing to undergo training
- English and Tagalog language skills; other regional language a plus
- We highly encourage interested applicants living in Regions 1, 2, 3, 4B, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13
Interested applicants may send their letter of interest and CV to Cristina Salang,
Americares-Philippines Operations Officer at CSalang@americares.org or call.
0927-4345158 for further details.