One of the pioneering job portal with quality and legitimate job vacancies for career changers and recruiters.
- Provide business development advice and facilitate change management to cooperatives that allow them to realise their business growth potential
- Investigate opportunities to finance business plans of cooperatives, support the establishment of contacts and negotiate business agreements with banks, investors and other financiers (governments and the business sector).
- Help develop financially sustainable structures within cooperatives and farmers’ organisations to enhance service provision and agricultural extension to members.
- Provide clients with guidance relating to change trajectories; promote the interests of farmers, associations and cooperatives, with the relevant authorities in the country.
- Collect and systematise information about clients and advisory processes, such as financial reports and annual overviews.
- Initiate and maintain a network that includes cooperatives, farmers’ organisations, government institutions, banks, traders, service providers and other stakeholders.
- Position Agriterra in the Philippines and Asia as the number one service provider on agricultural cooperative business development.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or a similar field.
- Extensive experience in and knowledge of one or more of the fields in which Agriterra achieves results, such as cooperative business development, market chain development, agricultural service provision, entrepreneurship, governance, and financial management.
- Relevant practical knowledge and experience in the agri & food and/or cooperative sector in the Philippines.
- High level of proficiency in English and preferably can speak Visayan or Hiligaynon.
- Proven experience in project management with solid reporting and writing skills.
- Enthusiastic, focused on results and service, with adequate advisory or training skills.
- Able and used to frequent travelling.
Visit https://www.agriterra.org/vacancies/ for a full description of the vacancy.
At Agriterra, the work environment is collegial and ambitious, and the focus is on realising impact. As a business advisor, you will be part of a small Philippine team of business advisors and the Asian team. The working conditions and additional benefits are good. The salary offered will depend on your experience, age and family situation.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this position and do you fit the profile? Apply before 31 May 2019, with a cover letter and curriculum vitae, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of C.C. (Cees) van Rij, manager agri-advice, with reference code AG1319. If you require further information, you can also contact Ben Luther Lucas by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.